Communication Tip #42
INVIGORATE YOUR VOCABULARY, wk 3:
I invite you to take another step toward erudition: Here are the five words for this week to increase our daily working vocabulary, which Tony Robbins says is approximately 300: a deplorable amount:
- ERUDITE: characterized by great knowledge; learned or scholarly
- DEPLORABLE: causing or being a subject for grief or regret; lamentable. (2) censure, reproach or disapproval: wretched.
- SOLICITOUS: anxious or concerned (about, for, etc.)
- JOVIAL: characterized by a hearty, joyous humor or a spirit of good fellowship.
- LUDICROUS: causing laughter because of absurdity; provoking or deserving derision (see last week’s word); ridiculous; laughable.