Communication Tip #39
I’m re-introducing five words a week into my daily vocabulary. (See INVIGORATE YOUR VOCABULARY). This is what I did this past week to inculcate them:
- I partnered with my husband Greg.
- I wrote the words on 3X5 cards which I affixed to the refrigerator and bathroom mirror.
- I said the five words repeatedly.
- Greg and I used them at dinner.
- I created various short paragraphs containing all five.
- This morning, I incorporated them into my devotions. (Praying and Journaling to God and building vocabulary: It doesn’t get much better than that!)
With this week’s words (See INVIGORATE YOUR VOCABULARY, Wk 2), I will be more intentional and use them with other beings besides God and Greg.