Communication Tip #38
INVIGORATE YOUR VOCABULARY:
I’m motivated to increase my daily vocabulary. Will you join me?
Two weeks ago, Tony Robbins cited the average daily vocabulary consists or 300 words–words we unthinkingly fall back on.
Starting this week, my husband Greg and I will be using five specific words repeatedly to burn them into our daily vocabulary. They are common words–nothing esoteric.
Each week, I’ll choose a variety. Here are this week’s words:
- preposterous: completely contrary to nature, reason or common sense; absurd
- impeccable: faultless; flawless. Irreproachable
- anemic: lacking power, vigor, vitality, or colorfulness. Listless, weak
- pragmatic: pertaining to a practical point of view or consideration
- giddy: frivolous and light-hearted; impulsive, flighty